- PAC serves as the first port of call for members of the public in distress and those seeking information on their legal rights and responsibilities.
- PAC serves as an interface and provides information and legal advice to Members of the public dealing with:
(i) Agencies of Government, Human Rights Desks, State Welfare Department and other justice sector institutions.
(ii) Organised Private sector particularly on handling of consumer services e.g. Communication, Electricity, Debt and Monetary Claims, Housing issues e.t.c.
(iii) Key Non-governmental Organisations (NGO’s) that handle various cases.GOALS
- Ensure that Citizens are not only aware of the governmental and non-governmental provisions available to them for the protection of their rights, but are also given the necessary assistance to avail themselves of this.
- Provide the Advice and information people need for the problems they face.
- Proffer Advice and information which will educate the citizenry thereby positively impacting their lives.
- Respond to issues through right channels to ensure cohesion of activities of government and its agencies or between agencies.
- Improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.
- Work benefits / Pensions.
- Employer / Employee matters.
- Violation of Human Rights.
- Environmental and related matters.
- Relationships – Legal Rights and Responsibilities.
- Social welfare / Child Rights.
- Family and Inheritance.
- Land Title registration and ancillary matters.
- Social exclusion / Discrimination.
- Debt and Monetary Claims.
- Consumer Advisory Service and Related Matters
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Offences.
|1.||AKINSANYA MARYROSE O. (MRS.)||DIRECTOR (PAC)|
|2.||RONKE (MRS.)||SENIOR STATE COUNSEL|
|3.||ALISA EMILIA (MRS.)||COUNSEL|
|4.||BENJAMIN EVELYN (MRS.)||COUNSEL|
|5.||HOMER-WILLIAMS OLUMIDE (MR.)||COUNSEL|
|6.||AFOLASHADE YISAU (MRS.)||ADMIN. OFFICER|
|7.||OMORODION BOLAJI ALEX (MR.)||PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER|
|8.||LEONARD UCHE OKEI||ADMIN. OFFICER|
|9.||AWOYEMI JUMOKE (MISS)||FRONT DESK OFFICER|
|10.||PEDRO TOSIN (MISS)||OFFICE CLERK|
|11.||SULE JOSEPH (MR.)||OFFICER JANITOR|