GOALS & GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Provision of qualitative mediation through skilled mediators
- Timely management of disputes
- Accessibility to or by the public
- Commitment to improvement in service provision and responsiveness to public feedback
OUR CORE VALUES
- Quality service, providing appropriate, efficient and effective services by competent, qualified and highly skilled mediators;
- Respect for human dignity and worth of each person who is involved in Mediation. This ensures that people are treated with courtesy, consideration and tolerance, and that services are provided for all residents of Lagos State regardless of age, socio economic status, race, colour, gender, disability or religious beliefs;
- Integrity and truthfulness in all our dealings with everyone that interacts with the Centre;
- Accountability and transparency in our work;
- Confidentiality and Impartiality; and
- Commitment to maintaining high professional and ethical standards in all aspects of our work.
Within the period of January to December 2015, a total number of 34, 511
new cases were received; 20, 966
Mediated; 19, 464
matters were resolved; 3, 622
matters were adjourned while 1, 351
matters were unresolved.
Visit our website at .....
MONEY COLLECTED BY THE CENTRE ON BEHALF OF PARTIES
The total value of settlement of debt-related matters achieved by the Centre during the period of January to December 2015, the sum ofSeven Hundred and Fifty-Two Million, Nine Hundred and Seventy-Four Thousand, Two Hundred and Seventeen Naira only (N752, 974, 217)
was collected by the Centre on behalf of parties.
A.) Head Office - MRS OLOLADE WILLIAMS
1 Motorways Centre, Opposite 7up Bottling Company,
How to get to the Head office:
- From Isheri-Olowura, board a bus to Berger. Then board another bus to Ojota and alight at 7up.
- From Ikeja, board a bus to Alausa Secretariat then board another but to 7up.
- From Ogudu board a bus to Berger and alight at 7up
- From Alapere, board a bus to Ketu and then take a bike to Toll gate. Cross over to the other side side of the road and head straight for Motorways Building
Ikeja, Alausa, Ketu, Ojota, Alapere, Olowura, Isheri, Berger.
B.) Agege Office - MRS SOLA ADEOGUN
201 Herbert Macaulay Road, (Opp Police Station)
How to get to the Agege office:
From anywehere board a bus going to Agege Pen Cinema and ask for the address below.
Agege, Ojokoro, Ogba, agege, Ijaye, Iyana-Ipaja
C.) Bariga Office - MRS IDOWU KOYA
10 Akinsola Street, Off Oloja Street,
How to get to the Bariga office:
From anywehere board a bus going to Bariga and take a bike to the above address.
Bariga, Somolu, Palm-Grove, Onipan, Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Obanikoro
D.) Iba office - MRS IGE
Iba Local Development Council Area, Iba.
How to get to the Iba office:
From anywehere board a bus going to LASU-Ojo, Iyana Iba and alight at Iba Junction and ask for the above address.
Igando, Iyana Iba,Iba, Ojo, LASU, Mile 2.
E.) Ikorodu Office - MRS BOSE OLALEYE
132, Lagos Road, Jumofak Bus-Stop.
How to get to the Ikorodu office:
From anywehere board a bus going to Ikorodu and alight at Jumofak Bus-Stop.
Ikorodu, Owode, Majidun, agric, Odogunyan, Igbogbo, Isawo, Ajegunle, Egbin, Imota, Ijede, Ewu-Elepe, Maya Adio.
F.) Ikotun Office - MRS IBIYEMI ISIJOLA
How to get to the Ikotun office:
From anywehere board a bus going to Ikotun and ask for the above address.
Ikotun, Ijegun, Idimu, Egbeda, Isheri, Shasha, Akowonjo, Ejigbo, Egbe
G.) Lagos Island Office - MRS BIMBO OLANIYI
18,King George V Road, Onikan, Lagos.
H.) IbejuLekki Office - MRS RONKE ADEKOJE
Lekki Local Council Development Area, lekki.
H.) Yaba Office - MRS GLORIA OSILAMA
01 Herbert Macaulay Road, (Opp Police Station)
How to get to the Yaba office:
From anywehere board a bus going to YabaOyingbo and alight at Adekunle Police Station, then ask for the above address.
Yaba, Oyingbo, Ebute Metta, Ilupeju, Mushin, Surulere, Fadeyi, Ijesha-Tedo, Lawson, Itire.
I.) Badagry Office - MR STEVEN
Badagry Local Government, Zoglo Way
J.) Amukoko Office - MRS TITILAYO BASHORUN
Mosafejo Street Near Taxi Park, Amukoko.
K.) Oshodi Office - MRS DIANA OLOGBON
Oshodi Local govt. Oshodi
L.) Alimosho Office - MRS BOLA ANIBABA
Alimosho Local govt. Alimosho